1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help identify calf leather European "Kroq" shoes, please.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Cronie, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Cronie

Cronie Registered Guest

Hello,
    I picked up this pair of shoes and have been loving them ever since, but they have quite a few miles on them. I've been looking online to find a new pair with no luck. The only name I can find on them is "Kroq" (or maybe it's "Krog"?) and what appears to be a European shoe size number. A local shoe store told me they are calf leather. Can anyone help ID them? I need to find another pair before these get completely worn out!
    IMG_2827[1].jpg IMG_2828[1].jpg IMG_2829[1].jpg IMG_2830[1].jpg IMG_2831[1].jpg

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

I only found one other pair of shoes by this brand online. Hard to say whether it's Krog or Kroq but if you search the latter you must also type -radio -music to removed some of the deluge of unrelated results about the famous radio channel of the same name.
    All I can say right now is they remind me of a pair of Sketchers I had around 2003/4 ish which were also very 'square' and somehow trying not to be a trainer... I suspect it is a similar, though much less famous, brand that was trying to cross market.
    They are between a few years old and vintage, so you best chance is to look at current 2nd hand outlets rather than in any vintage stock.