1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! - 2015

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by poppysvintageclothing, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mentally Flossed

Mentally Flossed Registered Guest

Thank you!!! I'm really looking forward to being here!!!

2. hip_jivevintage

hip_jivevintage Registered Guest

Hi there! I sell vintage online and at trunk shows in California. I've been utilizing the VFG for years but finally created an account today. I am excited to be a part of the camaraderie here and meet others who are also passionate about this wonderful industry!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  3. Sartorial Bay

Sartorial Bay Registered Guest

Hello and welcome to this forum. Enjoy vintage discussion here..

4. Redspan

Redspan Registered Guest

Hello :)

I have a website that contains about 180+ pages all about vintage fashion, design, music, etc

5. Stella Ranae

Stella Ranae Registered Guest

Happy Friday Everyone! I have been selling and collecting for over 2 decades, started on Ebay, then to FashionDig, NY and East Coast Fleas and Markets and have settled into Etsy since 2008. I think I had signed up a few years back, but wanted to re establish myself to learn some new things and meet some great likeminded vintage lovers! I have popped in from time to time and it really is a fab site, interesting, helpful and accomodating, so thanks for being here!..I hope to be involved and contribute where I can!

6. bonebroth

bonebroth Registered Guest

Hello! Just registered a little bit ago. I'm a graphic designer and illustrator that collects vintage fashion. I also sew in my spare time to recreate vintage patterns that will fit my body. I love garments from the 1840s, white cotton edwardian dresses, 40s and 50s dress fit me best and once every so often Liz Claiborne from the 80s (They just fit me and some how I always find them when I'm out thrifting, it's weird)

Anyways hello again!

AngieB likes this.
  7. amili23

amili23 Registered Guest

yeah! I am new to this forums can you help me to find a perfect assistant .

AngieB likes this.
  8. MaryVSB

MaryVSB Registered Guest

Yes, me. I am/have always been a fashionista. I love it. Know, own lots. I am very familiar with Jax, Beverly Hills, knew Jack Hansen and his wife Kathy - and his beloved store manager in BH and Westwood. I wore Jax clothes almost exclusively. Fit me so well. Still love all remaining pieces. Even a pair of black wool slacks. Also Jax in Chicago and Manhatten. Often customized my clothes and they would make and deliver vi bicycle to me minutes before the big party I was throwing in my town house. I can still wear the 3 ply long cashmere sweater dresses - adore them. I'd buy much of the Jax clothes from 60's and 70's.

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  9. Welcome all to VFG.....glad you are here. Looking forward to posts from all of you!

10. The Vintage Map

The Vintage Map Registered Guest

Hi everyone!

I am the creator of the new vintage guide The Vintage Map. We welcome all to add their vintage business and hopefully I will meet a lot of you here :)

Roger Leo

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  11. Emily Jane

Emily Jane Registered Guest

Hi all! I'm Emily Jane, am running an etsy shop, hoping to put together my own website soon and maybe even a brick & mortar. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's vintage

postingrulesemoti

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  12. Andrea Ramirez

Andrea Ramirez Registered Guest

Hi!
    My name is Andrea and I am new to the forum.great to be here!! Is there anyone with great knowledge of Homefront 40s accessories. Purses, sunglasses, umbrellas, jewelry ect...

13. jessicanary

jessicanary Registered Guest

Hi
    I've used these forums in the past as reference for vintage finds so though I'd register to share my own!
    I've been collecting vintage for at least the past 10 years now and since buying a house 2 years ago, have discovered that the 50s/60s mod and mid century looks are where my heart is at.

14. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to our Public forums, Andrea and Jessicanary ~

Andrea, you'll get a better response to your question if you post it separately, and perhaps, more specifically, in our Vintage Fashion Q & A forum.

We do ask that all registered guests read through our posting guidelines so you get an idea of how to best find what you're looking for. :)

Again, we welcome you both!

thefashionstudio uk likes this.
  15. Catherine Marie

Catherine Marie Registered Guest

Hi Everyone -
    Glad to be here...

I'm Catherine from Colorado Springs, C.O. Can anyone tell me if they know anything about, The Disney Tiki Room Shift Dress -

16. The Vintage Merchant

welcome, Catherine ~

I think you'll find that (like Andrea, above), you'll get a better response to your question if you post it separately, and perhaps, more specifically, in our Vintage Fashion Q & A forum

17. Catherine Marie

Catherine Marie Registered Guest

Mary,
    It's nice to meet you..

Thank you ... I will do that.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  18. Liz Turner

Liz Turner Registered Guest

I'm new - and already asked a question and received helpful replies so thank you. I'm involved with an amdram group's costume store so that's my interest with vintage/retro. I'm organising a sale of our excess costumes and retro/vintage clothing - am I able to upload a poster for the event and if so where should it go? Think I'll be asking more questions as I go through the storeroom. Thanks so much

19. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

20. The Vintage Merchant

Welcome to our forums, Liz!

As per our forum rules (which can be found at the top of our Welcome to the VFG Forums):

Registered Guests

- Can read and post to the public forms but not promote their wares or businesses.

and

• 3 - Registered Guests are not allowed to offer items for sale or post links to items for sale, blogs or social media. This is a privilege reserved for VFG Trade Members only. Registered Guests who do so will have these posts edited or deleted, and may be banned from the forums.

We are happy to help you identify your treasures, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.