1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 diagrams and do-it-yourself styling tips for women who want to wear more jewelry

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by trufaux, May 29, 2016.

1. trufaux

trufaux VFG Member

You probably have a few pieces of jewelry you go to as staples (doesn't everyone have a pair of real or faux diamond studs?), but how do you mix them with vintage without looking overdone for work? And how do you switch the pieces up again for an evening out? Where is the best place to pin that beautiful brooch? I have the answers. I've put together a collection of outfits that change from day to night and that show you how to style yourself with striking jewelry wherever you're going. Click here to see 5 style diagrams that show you what to where with what and where.

Boucher-Brooch.jpg

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Enjoyed viewing your chic ensembles.

I can't help but take a look at your beautiful selection of jewelry.

Love this brooch you have in your 20s collection.

DecoBrooch.jpg

cmpollack likes this.
  3. I own that gorgeous Boucher Rose brooch and matching earrings.....it is Tres Chic on a lapel! Thanks for this post....enjoyed it!

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  4. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

I, too, enjoy the lovely jewelry and chic presentations of fashion accessorized with jewelry. Those were the days when I could use these excellent ideas! How can you dress up denim? Or maybe the question is, why would you want to.
    Marian