1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inventory Reduction Sale @ Marzilli Vintage

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Marzilli_Vintage, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Marzilli_Vintage

Marzilli_Vintage VFG Member

We have had the good fortune of recently purchasing the contents of several fine Maine estates, with the prospect of purchasing several more in the coming weeks. Because of this, we will be selling our shop inventory over the Summer (with a few favorite exceptions!) by auctioning dozens of items each week on ebay under the user ID lmarzil1. Our plan is to offer all items with a $25 opening bid and no reserve, so there should be some great buys! We're also very excited about our new inventory! Assembled with an emphasis on quality and distinction at every price point, we plan on listing several new objects each week in our shop beginning later in June, and will begin adding items at our usual pace again in September. Thanks for looking!
    Francis & Lynne Marzilli

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

4. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Sounds great! Can't wait to see all the fabulous new (and current) inventory! :clapping:

Marzilli_Vintage likes this.
  5. OMG. Is this a dream?

6. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

Wow, Lynne...thanks for sharing!

7. Darnit, I completely missed out on that purple dress. You snooze, you lose. LOL.

8. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

9. Marzilli_Vintage

Marzilli_Vintage VFG Member

Thursday's auctions will feature designers and will include a Chanel purse and dress, Prada shoes, a Barthet hat and dresses/outerwear by Mollie Parnis, Dior, Galanos, Missoni, Bill Blass, Rudi Gernreich, Zandra Rhodes, Yoshi Yamamoto, Issey Miyake, Gaultier, Azzedine Alaia, etc.

(Thanks, Mary)

10. carla rey

carla rey VFG Member

woot! I got that India gauze set!

11. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

I will look for the Barthet. I have 2, but want another one that is really early.

Carla, that India set was darling. Congrats!

Marzilli_Vintage and carla rey like this.
  12. carla rey

carla rey VFG Member

Oh Lynne! That Afghan coat!! I am watching for sure!