1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! - 2015

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by poppysvintageclothing, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chappals

Chappals Registered Guest

Hi all, I'm new today! Looking forward to getting stuck in and finding out more about the types of shoes you all love!

2. ReilVintage

ReilVintage Registered Guest

Hi! I have found quality handmade items sell and do have value.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  3. Karen McHugh

Karen McHugh Registered Guest

Greetings fellow vintage lovers!!! I have a online store and am thrilled to have help date or identify things I research and just can't find.

4. Bird75

Bird75 Registered Guest

Hi Everyone
    I signed up a couple of years ago but life got in the way, however I am now very pleased to be back.
    I'm hoping to be able to post pictures of my collection in the near future, yay :)
    Many thanks
    Sharon xx

5. Will look forward to your posts, Sharon.:hiya:

6. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

Hi Sharon, Welcome back. See you when you post. :)

7. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

We would love to see your collection.

8. Bird75

Bird75 Registered Guest

Thank you for your welcomes, it's nice to be back with likeminded people :)
    xx

9. Virginia.V

Virginia.V Registered Guest

Hi, I've just joined this forum and I'm sure this will be great resource.

10. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Welcome everyone. Laura - we would love to see your collection.

11. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I don't believe I've introduced myself. I'm Cinthia and boss lady at bycinbyhand vintage. I sell on etsy at bycinbyhand and on eBay as cinthia505. I am from California, lived in NYC for many years and am now in NM.

I've been enjoying being a member and look forward to learning more with good people. : )))

12. Redcurlzs

Redcurlzs Registered Guest

Hello - I'm a new registered guest and so happy to be here. I live in Toronto, Canada and am an avid vintage fashion lover. I can already tell this is the place to be to learn a lot and....who knows, maybe I'll even have something to contribute.

Janie

13. tissu_vieux

tissu_vieux Registered Guest

Hello, happy to join the forums. I am looking for interesting information about vintage clothing and items in general for men.

14. LeDandy

LeDandy Registered Guest

Hi,

My name is Alan and I live in California, San Francisco area. I have a great love of antique eyewear, especially pince-nez, as well as men's jewelry and watches. I do wear virtually everything I buy. Also I am an avid fan of vintage footwear and purchase most of my shoes made in the 80s and 90s in auctions like the opera pumps shown in my avatar.

I have a blog devoted to men's fashion and historical collectibles. It is a private blog as I don't want to deal with all the crazies out there. When my blog was public I once received a death threat for wearing opera pumps! If you are interested in reading it, I'd be happy to add you as a reader. Just contact me.

Glad to be here and look forward to making some new friends.

black tigers3.jpg c bridge.jpg ruby1 r.jpg

15. Ann R

Ann R Registered Guest

Well I don't know how it took me this long to find this great resource for information on vintage fashion - not to mention all of the vintage clothinkg "eye candy"!
    My name is Ann, and I am an average "Jo" from the Mid Western US.
    I have been drawn to vintage *almost everything* for literally as long as I can remember - with fashion ranking second only to architecture.
    I have a modest personal collection of Victorian and Edwardian skirts, dresses, night gowns and waist coats; and a hodge podge of jewelry, purses, hats etc from the 20's through the 60's.
    My interest took a hiatus when I started my family 16 years ago, but has recently been rekindled thanks to being gifted a small collection of my grandmothers dresses from, most likely, the 1930's.

When I have had a chance to peruse the forums for more information on the dresses I will start a thread with pictures - I look forward to some professional feedback on the dates and purposes of some of the items.

16. Winky

Winky Registered Guest

I'm Jenny and I'm new! I've always loved vintage clothing and am an avid amateur seamstress. I have an eBay store where I sell the vintage finds that I rescue from thrift stores and garage sales. I'm looking to build my knowledge of designers and labels, being able to spot authentic pieces.

17. Courtney Buckley

Courtney Buckley Registered Guest

Hello!
    My name is Courtney. I am in the process of creating a profile and I wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am a mother a 8 yr old boy. He keeps me quite busy. In my spare time I like to sew. As I said in profile Bio, my favorite style of clothing is early Victorian and modern steampunk. I am excited to be a part of this group and look forward to getting to know you all.

18. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

19. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

20. fangirlingsince92

fangirlingsince92 Registered Guest

Greetings from Oklahoma, USA. I'm a longtime, die-hard Grace Kelly fan and, naturally, her fashion choices are a frequent focus of my fangirling. Edith Head, Helen Rose, Marc Bohan, Dior, Balenciaga, Madame Grès, Saint Laurent, Chanel, Ben Zuckerman, Lanvin and Hattie Carnegie are among the many names Grace wore during her lifetime. I have joined here as a Registered Guest because I am curious to learn more about these designers, their works and, hopefully, get a bit of assistance from the VFG community in answering an oft-repeated question, "Who designed that?" Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.