1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you NEW?? Introduce Yourself!! - 2015

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by poppysvintageclothing, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

2. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

3. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

4. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

Hello and welcome!
    I'm a huge Grace Kelly fan too- in fact it was through my admiration of her that I got into vintage and ultimately became a collector of the designer Ben Zuckerman. I'm such a fan, in fact, that my daughter is called Grace.
    This website is fantastic- you'll find lots of information and plenty of help.

fangirlingsince92 likes this.
  5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

6. fangirlingsince92

fangirlingsince92 Registered Guest

You named your daughter after Grace? Awww, how delightful! Good for you! I have a daughter myself and considered calling her 'Mary Grace' (after my mother and you-know-who), but my husband rejected my idea. :no:
    I look forward to learning more about Mr. Zuckerman from you, and hearing about your collection. Thanks for your message!

7. Annika

Annika Registered Guest

New to this Forum but have been a seller on ebay and have always heard wonderful things about you from my fellow ebay clothing sellers.
    I have recently been bin shopping and feel I have to save any vintage items I find.

8. ana pagan

ana pagan Registered Guest

Hello! Everyone

My Name is Ana I join this community because i love collecting vintage stuff
    i'm hoping to gain some experience on this forum so i become a better picker when hunting for treasures.

9. Retro Chic

Retro Chic Registered Guest

Hello everyone ~~~
    So happy to find this place. I love vintage everything & use it throughout my everyday life & home. Not an expert but know quality.

10. acceber

acceber VFG Member

Hi! I'm Rebecca, new here but not to the addiction that is collecting vintage stuff. I was born in the wrong era. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.