1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 NEW TO THE BOARD? INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by artisannes, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

(told you people would beg for pictures) :USING:

What is the name of your band, and do they have a website?

Chris

2. vrock

vrock Registered Guest

I came home and took some pictures. I don't have any photography skills and the pics just don't do it justice ( I read that all the time in descriptions...but this time it's true)

It wraps around and ties on the inside so I'm not sure if it's a jacket or a top. Any help you guys could give me on a description, would be awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

I think it's a fancy top. Looks like early 80's? Maybe late 70's?

Very neat! I love sparkly stuff.

So it's a wrap top. One side ties up on the inside... how does the other side close?

4. Patentleathershoes

Description? what about :drool: just drool...

5. vrock

vrock Registered Guest

There is a snap on the other side. It's pretty well hidden as I didn't know it was there for a couple of days. It's VERY sparkly.
    :love008:

6. vrock

vrock Registered Guest

There is a snap on the other side. It's pretty well hidden as I didn't know it was there for a couple of days. It's VERY sparkly.
    :love008:

7. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

oh yeah... sexy Studio 54 wear!

8. bibbymim

bibbymim Registered Guest

Hi there, my name is Abi, I'm based in the UK and have been buying and wearing vintage for about 13 years. I've been selling on ebay for just short of a year, and now have a babylon Mall store too! I've used this site countless times for its resources, and thought it was about time I jumped in too and introduced myself. Everybody seems fo friendly here, and I 've received some good advice on the Q & A boards about items I'm selling. Anyway my 'day job' is mummy to my two young children (3 and 11 months) but I can't seem to leave vintage clothes alone any spare minute I have. Another vintage junky I'm afraid...
    Bye for now Abi x:hiya:

9. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

hello abi!
    nice to meet another brit! :hiya: from sunny lincolnshire. (well, it was yesterday..) will go check out your store!!

10. bibbymim

No bloomin rain today and forecast all over the weekend - boohoo. My store is under strawberry park, did I say that? Anyway, I'm off to make hubbies sarnies now and watch the finale of Desperate Housewives. Take Care Abi:spin:

11. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

lol! the great british summer. i will take a look in the morning ( i too have to give up listing for tonight to watch the finale! :BAGUSE: )!

12. Patentleathershoes

Abi, which shop is yours?

Chris

13. Patentleathershoes

BTW...if you ever get lost, just click on "today's posts" in the upper left hand corner and that will bring you back to what's hottest off the presses...or casual meandering strolls through the forums are great too!

14. bibbymim

HI Chris, Its Strawberry Park Vintage, tell me what you think, how I could improve it as I haven't sold anything yet! Best wishes Abi x

15. wopgirl67

wopgirl67 Registered Guest

Hi wanted to introduce ourselves

Hi

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am Kelli, or Wopgirl67 on ebay. Myself and my partner Catwalkvintge have recently opened a new sales venue that we would like to welcome everyone to check out. Its called THE VINTAGE DRESS It is primarily an auction style of site, much like ebay, but is dedicated primarily to vintage clothing and accessories. You can access it at WWW.Thevintagedress.com/auction

We are really excited about this new venture and hope that you all help us make it a viable part of the vintage community. Feel free to pop over and check us out.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I iwll do my best to answer.

I also wanted say thanks to the VFG for allowing me to post here!

Kelli

16. wopgirl67

Hi wanted to introduce ourselves

Hi

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am Kelli, or Wopgirl67 on ebay. Myself and my partner Catwalkvintge have recently opened a new sales venue that we would like to welcome everyone to check out. Its called THE VINTAGE DRESS It is primarily an auction style of site, much like ebay, but is dedicated primarily to vintage clothing and accessories. You can access it at WWW.Thevintagedress.com/auction

We are really excited about this new venture and hope that you all help us make it a viable part of the vintage community. Feel free to pop over and check us out.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I iwll do my best to answer.

I also wanted say thanks to the VFG for allowing me to post here!

Kelli

17. Patentleathershoes

Hi Kelli!!

:hiya:

Nice to see you :) Your site is impressive and I love your logo. it reminds me of the gals on the red carpet that have been showing up in vintage gowns.

Chris

18. wopgirl67

Hi Chris

Thanks Can you believe a guy made it. LOL it was a funny process to hear this very manly man talk about how her dress flowed. I am used to him talking about car grease and axel rods. Not dresses.

Kelli

19. Patentleathershoes

Really? That would strike me as funny, too, I think! He must be a serious/talented illustrator then.

we are a little slow on sunday afternoons, but we start rockin later on and during the week, so who knows who many people you might run into :)

20. Patentleathershoes

(oh and if you like, feel free to break out into a new thread on the topic if you like) (no need to be shy)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.