1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Fiestaware collectors?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by HKWolf, May 20, 2016.

1. HKWolf

HKWolf Registered Guest

In a love of all things vintage, I also collect Fiestaware. Vintage and newer. Anyone else collect kitchenware?

2. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

I have a few pieces of vintage fiesta ware.....My favorite is a cobalt blue demitasse carafe and cup set.

HKWolf likes this.
  3. HKWolf

HKWolf Registered Guest

I collect the vintage and use the Post 86 dishes for every day. Of course, I'm also in a collector's group for that! My house is too small for all my collections. Not that I'd stop collecting...I just need a big house!

4. I do. I have my mothers and mother in laws pieces from the 40s and 50s. And new are my everyday pieces.

HKWolf likes this.
  5. morning-glorious

morning-glorious VFG Member

I collect Harlequin dishes which were also made by Homer Laughlin, who made Fiestaware. The Harlequin and Riviera lines were sold in Woolrich and sometimes called "Poor Man's Fiesta," lol. They are not as heavy as Fiesta and the handles of cups and soup bowls have more angular deco lines. I love the Fiesta/Harlequin colors and have been adding to my set since I found my first plates in a second hand shop around 35 years ago! We do use them for every day, and they've seen some wear, but they are beautiful. I also collect 1940s bright Fiesta complimentary tablecloths and red and jade green handled utensils.
    Jen