1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appeal from Pringle archivist

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Noir*Boudoir, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Noir*Boudoir

Noir*Boudoir Guest

I'm in the process of trawling for info to distill into a small Pringle article for the labels resource.

But I thought this news item I came across would be worth posting here.

A newly-value-added brand searching for and freshening up their past!

PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND - Appeal from the Archivist
    Email : Scott Wittman - [email protected]
    Pringle of Scotland is almost 200 years old, with a very strong and rich heritage of underwear and knitwear for both men and women, and I am trying to find information and products from Pringle for inclusion into the company archives. Has anyone contributed information on the knitwear or underwear industry before and have vintage Pringle in their collections? I have spoken to several museums and have had little luck finding the product. Any help and cooperation you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you - Scott Wittman, Pringle of Scotland Archivist

Found on this website:
    Northern Society of Costume and Textiles

Lin

2. Boy, am I way off base! I saw pringle and immediately thought the post would be about potato chips!! :P

I gotta get a life!! lol

~ Maureen

3. Noir*Boudoir

Noir*Boudoir Guest

:D:D LOL!!

I think it depends how hungry you are when you read the title... (getting munchies now...)