1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking help WTB Disney Circle Skirt Lady & the Tramp

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by VictoriaMartina, Jan 23, 2015.

1. VictoriaMartina

VictoriaMartina Registered Guest

Hi! I've been on a crazy search for the following skirt I can't seem to find it and it's just about the loveliest skirt I've laid my eyes on.. anyone know where I can locate it for sale?

Thank you!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!flower emoti

Attached Files:

2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I see that VFG member Denisebrain sold one of those skirts this past year and I found another sold one on Etsy. If you click HERE you can type:

lady tramp red skirt

and every time someone posts something online with those words in it, Google will send you an alert and you might quickly find your skirt.

3. VictoriaMartina

That is such a cool feature google offers that I wasn't aware of! Thank you for the tip!! :)

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

5. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

oops...thought it was in her shop...that one has sold now, too. sorry!

6. VictoriaMartina

Yes it's sold out, but I appreciate the extra eyes haha I feel at such a loss because they are so quickly sold

7. laurawests_treasurechest

laurawests_treasurechest Registered Guest

postingrulesemoti

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  8. debbie haney

debbie haney Registered Guest

I have this skirt!!!

9. David Peterson

David Peterson Registered Guest

What an absolutely adorable skirt! I found it in two places - it looks like it came as a kit. one is on etsy . The other is at 1st dibs So now I want one too....:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015