1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Zuckerman

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by nsweezie, Jun 21, 2013.

1. nsweezie

nsweezie Registered Guest

Hello everyone!
    I am a vintage addict- and my very favourite is Ben Zuckerman, the 1950-60 suit and coat designer.
    I'm always looking to buy Zuckermans so would love to hear if anyone has any for sale- they don't come up that often.
    As well, I have a blog, which I understand I can't link to, and was hoping that any vintage sellers that I have bought from in the past (more than 3 years ago) might still have pictures of any Zuckermans that I could use on my blog, I would really appreciate it.
    Hope I haven't broken any of the rules- this is such a great site and I've learned so much from everyone here.
    Louise

2. foofoogal

foofoogal Registered Guest

Bumping so someone may see this that you may have purchased from.

3. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Hi Louise,

Was it you, who purchased this Zuckerman coat from me? It was some time ago, and I can't seem to find the invoice at the moment...:duh2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Hi Louise--I have a Ben Zuckerman camel hair (skirt) suit with a fox fur collar. It's a very small size--measurements are bust 38", waist 23", and hips 36".

If that waist size doesn't scare you off (!) I'd be happy to take some pictures for you tomorrow when I'm at the shop.

5. nsweezie

Thanks so much everyone!
    Amy-That was me that bought the coat- it is fantastic!
    Carrie-I would love to see the suit- I do also buy to collect rather than wear- thanks so much!

6. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

OK, I'll send you pictures tomorrow or Thursday!

7. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Louise,
    Let me know if you would like me to send you the coat photos in a specific format: [email protected]
    Thanks!
    Amy

8. oakice

oakice Registered Guest

Hello! I have a piece that may be of interest to you :). It is a Ben Zuckerman dark green velvet coat with large golden buttons with emerald rhinestones. It is in mint condition as I obtained it from an old buyer from I magnin in L.A. Please let me know if you would like to see photos =)​

9. nsweezie

Yes please! I always love to see new Zuckermans- if you could post the pics I'd love to see them!

10. oakice

oakice Registered Guest

Sure thing, I will try to have them uploaded by the end of the day (it is 3pm thursday here :))