1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daniel Green "Frou Frou" boudoir slippers size 8

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by lilac, Jun 6, 2015.

1. lilac

lilac Registered Guest

Hi, I'm looking for Daniel Green "Frou Frou" style slippers in size US 8. Any color is fine but I'm especially looking for pink.

Here's a photo of them:
    [​IMG]

2. I blogged about those shoes recently - they're at FIDM I think.

At the time I searched online for the style and found a few pink pairs on ebay and etsy - most were in poor condition and/or small sizes but they're very cute. The post was only three weeks ago so if you search you should be able to find them. I just looked for Daniel Green. You can also try Pintrest because there are lots on there and people link to the listings for sale.

3. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Nicole, I highly expect Rayne to start producing some in the near future, as their current recently revived footwear range are heavily based on styles they produced in past years, however the prices will be high - their current shoes coming in at a month's wages per pair for me!

I have a great pair of 1950's/60's green satin and white lace kitten heel boudoir slippers made by them that were sold in Harrods, the only pair of vintage slippers I have found in a large size bar men's smoking slippers.

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the VFG forums, Lilac!

we have a member who COLLECTS Daniel Green slippers, and I know she has at least a couple of pairs of the Frou Frou, however, I have no idea if she has green or not, what sizes they are, and most importantly, if she is selling any of them at this point, or not.

If you would like to contact her, her shop is Dorothea's Closet Vintage.

Good luck in your quest!

5. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I sold a similar pair several years ago - they were part of a vintage bridal trousseau. They were tiny!

Attached Files:

6. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

I have a red pair here somewhere, I do wear a size 8 and used to wear them...uncertain if they are sized as an 8 though. Hopefully I can locate them.