1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Hermes-Paris Tank Top

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by M_F Vintage, Feb 18, 2017.

1. M_F Vintage

M_F Vintage Registered Guest

Hello!
    I found this Hermes Tank top at an estate sale and I'm having trouble dating it. I used the label resource and the label looks like a lot like the 1970's label which could make sense because of the style but i am confused about the newer looking care label behind it. According to the label resource the 70's label and the 90's label are really similar. Could it be 90's?

Also if anyone has any advice about pricing for sale that would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Yes, I think it's mid '90s. A lot of these '60s inspired styles came back into fashion then and the elaborate labelling precludes a '60s-70s date.

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Agree - that detailed, multi-lingual care label makes it fairly new - no older than 90s. We cannot give any pricing information here, but you could search for similar sold items on Ebay for example, to get an idea.

4. M_F Vintage

M_F Vintage Registered Guest

Great thank you very much!!