1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Display/Storage For Sweater Collection

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by lindapoirier, Aug 15, 2016.

1. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

They should be able to get it done in clear if they have it in red!!! fingers crossed!

2. Rhea Moralez

Rhea Moralez Registered Guest

That is a phenomenal storage, love the sweaters. :wub:

3. poppysvintageclothing

I just thought I would share this find it's not ideal but might work for some of your sweaters to protect them from dust.

I know you were in touch with ikea....I have found these online but they are meant for running shoes, I wonder if this might work to keep your great sweater collection in.

Code:
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Luxury-clear-plastic-acrylic-adidas-shoe_60219830316.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.156.ixkUbO

4. poppysvintageclothing

This one does say minimum order of 1 only

Code:
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Luxury-clear-plastic-acrylic-adidas-shoe_60219830316.html

GemGem likes this.
  5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    amandainvermont likes this.
  6. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Very interesting find, well done! The reviews seem legit and they offer a wide range of bespoke perspex items so they must be able to build to spec.

I'm so impressed with the sweater collection, that is serious dedication!

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

That Ralph Lauren looks cool... but $1300 :jawdrop:. My mom would make that in her sleep... or at least in front of the TV :hysterical:. No, seriously, that would be a really cool idea to use up some wool.