1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with this jacket Please!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by TrevA, Apr 24, 2017.

1. TrevA

TrevA Registered Guest

My girl friend has a pink 100% wool jacket, which was her mothers, and it has a "Chanele" label inside, she beleave's it was bought in the 80's or 90's from the Binns department store, and we're were wondering if anybody could give us more information about the brand.
    I've added a couple of photo's for you's to look at to see if that will help.
    My Pics 100.JPG My Pics 098.JPG

2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I am happy to try to find information about the brand, but I need a better photo of the label. Can you post a clearer image of it?

3. TrevA

TrevA Registered Guest

First of all thank you for your reply lkranieri, and I hope the following photo helps you. My Pics 095.JPG

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Thank you for trying. I am afraid the photo is not much better, but I *think* I can make out "Made in the United Kingdom." Is that correct? Most of my label resources are US-based, so if it is from the UK I may not be of much help.

What does it say under Dry Clean Only? Is that Nylon in the middle?

5. TrevA

TrevA Registered Guest

Yes it is "Made in the United Kingdom", and under the " Dry Clean Only " it says " 100% Nylon Lining ".
    We appreciate you trying what ever the out come.