1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Henry pollack hat .

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Djcmac1, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg A Henry pollack hat along with a Gloria Swanson velvet jacket and Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and a vintage beaded bag.

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

I like the hat very much, what is the decoration on it?

Djcmac1 likes this.
  3. Ayesha

Ayesha Registered Guest

Hi Djcmac1-
    I am new here, and read that you like hats. :) I was hoping that maybe you could help with a little info on a cutie that I found. It is a Hattie Carnegie Inc. original. I can't seem to figure out the year or the story behind it. I just thought it rocked. I am doing inventory on a family estate and have to sell a lot of the items but before I decide what to sell and what to keep I wanted to know more about it. If you have the time would you please send me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

hello pinkcoke. the decorations on the hat are black and silver beads , they have a very deco look. hello ayesha first off welcome i'm not a true guild member yet but i hope i can help you , after comparing your hat to some others and also the labels i believe your hat is probably late 50's early 60's there is a great label resource here on the main page and you can find examples of labels and how they change over time . i hope this helps . if any other members can give ayesha advice please feel free , good luck.