1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all found this jacket yesterday!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Danny, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny Registered Guest

Hi can I've started to pick my way round a few charity shops local to me think I've done well paid£35 for this I know it's vintage think I found a gem it's by John Lord mint too does anyone know if I have sonething decent would i make a little profit for I like 60s stuff may keep fits like a glove!really appreciate you guys knowledge and guidance on piece where I could sell.amd what kind of money I could ask thanks. 20151101_081435.jpg

2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Hi Danny

Nice jacket. I think 70s, not 60s? but others may see differently.

We can't offer pricing advice here, because there are so many variables to consider, eg a seller with a track record and an established shop can often get a better price than a new seller, and there are many factors like that, that affect what price can be acheived. Your best bet is to look at similar sold items on eBay to get an idea of what similar jackets have sold for.

You can read about the Lord John label in our label resource: http://vintagefashionguild.org/label-resource/lord-john/

sewingmachinegirl likes this.