1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High-res mages of Digby Morton, his designs, sketches, labels needed for MA multimedia project.... P

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Juliawakeham, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Juliawakeham

Juliawakeham Registered Guest

Hi everyone,

I am an MA student in Dublin and am doing an online multimedia project for college about the history of Aer Lingus. One of the short films I am making is about the air hostess uniform designs and their designers.
    In particular I am looking for any high res images of Digby Morton, his designs, sketches, and clothing labels. I have no funding for this project, so would not be able to pay for their use, but will credit whoever is necessary for the use of such images and be able to supply a link to the relevant person/organisation's blog/site. Any advice & suggestions are very welcome. Other designers I would be interested are Irene Gilbert, Sybil Connolly, Neillie Mulcahy.

Thanks a mil,
    Julia
    [email protected]