1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Current Magazine

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by fuzzylizzie, May 18, 2004.

1. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I don't usually but this magazine, because it seems to be geared toward needleworkers.

Piecework subtitled, Needlework's Living Legacy.

The May/June issue has a wedding theme, and most of the articles are about historic wedding dresses. It's well worth picking up if you have an interest in historic wedding gowns.

It could be that all issues are antique and vintage clothing oriented.

2. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Thanks, Lizzie. It sounds like a good issue to have.

3. Those are great magazines. I always pick them up when I see them in the thrifts. Also, Threads magazine often has articles on designers past & present and interesting handwork techniques.

4. Those are great magazines. I always pick them up when I see them in the thrifts. Also, Threads magazine often has articles on designers past & present and interesting handwork techniques.

5. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

You are so right, Bonnie. Threads is a great source for vintage collectors. I always pick up back issues when I find them. They've had wonderful articles on the design and construction techniques of some of the best designers of the past and present.