1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Hug It Out

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by bycinbyhand, Nov 11, 2016.

1. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

As Ari Gold in Entourage used to say, "Want to hug it out? Let's hug it out."

I have really enjoyed being a member of VFG. Just wanted to tell you all while I was feeling it.

Thanks for including me!!

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

I agree too! (((VFG))) Starting just as public forum member, from the beginning, I have enjoyed being here. I love my dolls, but I left all the online doll collectors forums to themselves once I found the VFG forums - much more fun and welcoming.

4. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Me too! Working mostly at home (after many years in B&M retail) was very lonely for me, at first. Spending (virtual) time with the wonderful members of the VFG is a big help with that! xo

5. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

I agree. Prior to becoming a member here I asked a lot of questions. Through the answers I received I not only learned about my items but I learned how to research better as well.
    Becoming a member made me feel a sense of accomplishment, I enjoy the comradery, I still learn, and I feel really good when I am able to help others.

6. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

pillowfightemoti

7. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I feel the same... a LOT of information because we're all here to learn and make more money but people on the inside are warmer than I imagined. : ))

8. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I enjoy the virtual time connecting too. I'm an extrovert and love meeting new people... and VFG members and I have a GREAT thing in common!! : )))

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  9. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

Caryn knows well how happy I am here... : )))))))
    And she's the fur-atrix par none!

poppysvintageclothing likes this.