1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lilli Ann Christmas

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Gozovintage, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Gozovintage

Gozovintage Registered Guest

I gave my wife a 60's era Lilli Ann coat for Christmas last year. Here's a few from the resulting photo shoot. The black wool sucked up the light and was quite a challenge to photograph, but I'm pleased with how they came out. (yeah, she loved her present!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

Great coat, great pics! And your wife wears it well. You scored a perfect 10 on that purchase! :USETHUMBUP:

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Great photos and the coat is perfect for your lovely wife!

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

what a treasure of a Christmas gift! that is gorgeous, and your wife is beautiful in it. thanks for sharing with us!

5. Wowza!!!! Lovely as always! Thanks for always sharing your fab photos and your favorite model!:clapping:

Gozovintage likes this.
  6. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I love everything about this.

Gozovintage likes this.
  7. Gozovintage

Gozovintage Registered Guest

Thank you all for the lovely comments! I was amazed to find one in such perfect condition. It looks like it just came off the rack in 1960 something and even had the original manufactures tag!

8. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

I especially like the very first one :USETHUMBUP:

Gozovintage likes this.
  9. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

Wow! W0w! Wow!
    Marian

Gozovintage likes this.