1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for vintage bra's 1940s-1950s

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Laura-Jane, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Laura-Jane

Laura-Jane Registered Guest

Hello,

I am currently searching for vintage brasseries from the 50s-60s. Where can I purchase these from in the UK?

I am looking for good quality pieces which have good fabrics. The pieces that are most interesting to me, are the bra’s which have a mix of fabrics (lace, power mesh, elastic, satin, ribbon) and are without under wiring. They can be with or without straps.

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Hi Laura-Jane we have some members here in the UK who may respond with items, but for now I see that Candy Says has some like you are looking for available at the moment:
    http://www.candysays.co.uk/search?type=product&q=bra&submit=

I will have a look myself but I can only recall that I have a 70's bra like you describe at the moment..

3. Elly Maggy Vintage

Elly Maggy Vintage Registered Guest

Hi Laura-Jane,

I realise this thread is quite old and I don't know if you are still looking but I have a longline bra for sale, currently available in my Etsy shop. It is under-wired but it has a nice mix of fabrics (lace, velvet straps...).

Elly

Link removed by admin - please read posting rules.