1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of great stuff on the horizon!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Beehive Vintage Goods, Oct 8, 2011.

1. When it rains it pours!!

Our 2 day vintage event is next weekend...in the meantime, my biz partner and myself are appearing on an early morning talk show on Tuesday speaking about vintage fashion and two days after our event we are opening our new pop-up boutique for the next 3 months in the city's best shopping neighborhood.

We are thrilled and overwhelmed. Not enough hours in the day! But I love it!!!

Will post details, pics, etc. as I get them!

Attached Files:

cotmyey likes this.
  2. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

Excellent! :clapping:

3. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

Sounds exciting.... The press should bring good things your way!

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

YAY! Sounds very exciting and here's hoping the $$$ come rolling in for you!

5. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Woo HOO! That is such great news. And to be on TV! Keep us all psoted, this is very exciting!

B

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Trade Member

Wow...excellent Bonnie! Will the interview be online?

7. I am hoping the interview is on their website and will definitely post a link if so. Now....what to wear???? Egads - I might have to bust out the Spanx after Thanksgiving turkey tomorrow!

8. missproper

missproper Alumni

I'm a little late here, but, congrats Bonnie! Hope everything went great! :drinkingtoast:

9. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

ditto Angela. congrats!! :clapping: