1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My book on paper dresses is about to be released!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by Jonathan, May 5, 2007.

1. bigchief

bigchief Alumni VFG Past President

When I saw the title of this video clip on Paper's blog I thought you'd been scooped or somehow defrauded ;) But it's more about about getting dressed & there are no paper dresses involved; still,

Wear & Tear

wouldn't have been a bad alternate title for your book!

Carolyn

"There is no such thing as unconscious dressing"
    Diana Vreeland

2. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

I'd love copies of both, I'll watch here for details as to how to get them! Ang

3. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

Jonathan,
    Can you give us details for ordering Paper Dresses?
    Thanks, Claire

4. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

It is at the printer's as we speak and should be ready two weeks today. I have contacted Amazon to see if they will list the ISBN but they are being REALLY slow about it... At any rate I will set up a method of buying them through my website and will also list them with BIN through eBay. Any VFG member can pay me directly when I have them and I will include shipping costs as I will be heading down the NY for the last week in June for a quickie holiday, so I can ship them cheaper from within the U.S.

5. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

okay, but dont forget uk will be pricier jonathan... thanks

6. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

hey j - where can i link to buy this book? i couldn't find it on amazon.

7. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Justine, he is selling it off his website.

8. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I haven't been able to update my site yet because the 'friend' who did the site for me (and made it unusable unless you are a programmer) hasn't had the time to update. Its a long story.... At any rate, if you want more copies just email me -- I can't list it on eBay because Amazon won't accept it -- another long story... I just haven't had time to chase down the right people to speak with yet as we are now preparing to move, so I am not worrying about it until September....

9. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Ok keep us up to date as I want to link to purchase it from the VFG Blog. :)

10. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I have a friend working on my website as we speak -- she has promised to make the book accessible to purchase from my website...