1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Store Displays

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Another Time Antiques, Apr 27, 2016.

1. We always tend to accumulate great vintage display items along with our fashion treasures. These old tin litho shoe stands were found in the basement storage of my old store building in Caledonia many years ago.
    [​IMG]

Plus - this has been one of my most favorite antique hat stands - all iron with original black paint & patina. It even unscrews.
    [​IMG]

2. Barbara. thanks for sharing! I Love vintage store displays and collect them also.
    Those shoe stands are wonderful. I wish I had been able to get some of the old display pieces from the dept store that I worked at at one time. It opened in the 1800s. They Threw away !!! all of the antique and vintage pieces except a turn of the century corset form I purchased.

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I love vintage store displays!

4. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Those shoe displays are fantastic.

5. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Nice shoe displays.....really a step back in time..no pun intended~

6. Great stands....love the old store displays!

7. What I love about those shoe stands is that they "clip" together so you can store them flat when not in full display.

foofoogal likes this.