1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our first exhibition in Hong Kong! Updated with film at 11:00

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Jonathan, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

Thanks all for your kind words! Thanks Ruth for that update from Britian on low hanging trousers and the law. That's interesting that its also illegal to wear your hoodies up!

2. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Jonathan, just found this thread again, and watched the video! Fabulous shoes, and Kenn was terrific in his interview--very relaxed and natural. Congratulations on a wonderful exhibit.

3. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

I just found this tread again, too and second everything Anne and everyone else has said. Kenn was terrific - and the show looked fabulous. Congratulations!

Linn

4. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

This is so awesome & I'm so glad you shared it here on the public boards, Jonathan.

Ken is a natural, indeed! I guess I better put a trip to Toronto to the museum on my bucket list now. After all, I drooled all over my keyboard looking at all those wonderful shoes.

Bravo & Best to you both!

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I'm late as well but I just wanted to add my Congratulations Jonathan and Ken on a fantastic exhibit. (and interview)
    :drinkingtoast:

Gail

6. suelangley

suelangley Alumni

LOVED your film clip of the exhibit, shoes are spectacular, and CONGRATULATIONS Jonathan & Kenn!

7. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Wow, what an amazing opportunity. Congratulations.. and tell Kenn he did a wonderful job!