1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saddle Shoes

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Mekelarje, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Mekelarje

Mekelarje Registered Guest

I'm in search of some vintage saddle shoes..

I'd buy a modern day pair but they aren't as cute at all and I absolutely love the white/brown two tone kind which seem to not exist anymore, it's only black and white.

I'm a size 7.5 in shoes but depending on the brand I can fit a 7 and/or 8 as well. I have rather wide feet I'd say. I'm having a really hard time finding a pair of these shoes anywhere. If I ever spot them on any selling site they're either sold or not in my size. Here's a picture of the kind I'm searching for..

If anyone has a pair that they're selling or knows of a place/someone who may have a pair please let me know!! Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Rachel Stinson

Rachel Stinson Registered Guest

I love vintage saddle shoes too but couldn't find the old ones. The best and closest choice I had was Alyasha's collection for Adidas Originals range. But they were nothing like the typical saddle shoes. They come with rubber athletic soles. But it's the closest option to what I wanted so I purchased it anyway and have loved them ever since.
    If you haven't find the old ones then i'd suggest going for the Adidas ones.

3. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

4. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

bass in the 80's made a saddle shoe.... I see some for sale once in a while