1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seen it! Hubert de Givenchy - To Audrey with Love

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Midge, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

So my mom and I went to Den Haag (The Hague) for the weekend and finally saw this fabulous exhibition at the Gemeentemuseum - https://www.gemeentemuseum.nl/en/exhibitions/hubert-de-givenchy-to-audrey-with-love
    It was beautiful! Fabulous original outfits (from on and off-screen) worn by Audrey, and many other items. There was a lot to see, and it was beautifully presented! So worth the trip!

On another note, the whole city of Den Haag is now also celebrating 100 years of Mondrian & De Stijl (exhibition also on at the Gemeentemuseum) and Mondrian is EVERYWHERE! Shop windows, windows, the modern white-tiled city hall... Mondrian's squares pop up everywhere!

2. I am so glad that you got to see this wonderful exhibit! Audrey Hepburn will always be one of my favorites and her style was so lovely, just like the woman herself! You were very fortunate to have this opportunity, Karin.

3. PastPiecesVintage

PastPiecesVintage VFG Member

Karin, thanks for the link to this wonderful exhibition!