**Submit Labels for the Label Resource Here** 2017

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Labels for the Label Resource - Add here' started by pinky-a-gogo, Jan 5, 2017.

1. AntiqueTrader

AntiqueTrader Registered Guest

tie labels 041.JPG

Tino Cosma, italian designer, mid 1980s, tie all silk.

2. AntiqueTrader

Emanuel Ungaro, tie purchased 1999.

3. AntiqueTrader

Emanuel Ungaro, tie purchased 2002.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  4. AntiqueTrader

tie labels 051.JPG

Diony's, tie, real silk, late 1970s.

5. AntiqueTrader

Purchased 2011

Ermengildo Zegna, labels from ties. Late 1990s, early 2000s. The last one has been purchased 1998.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. AntiqueTrader

labels 2017 012.JPG labels 2017 013.JPG

Adolfo Dominguez, spanish fashion designer since the 1970s. Tie has been purchased 2011.

7. AntiqueTrader

Jean Charles Castelbajac, fashion designer, Paris, tie purchased 2004.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  8. AntiqueTrader

labels 2017 033.JPG labels 2017 058.JPG

Boneville, since 1981 till 1993, Massimo Osti design, garment dyed clothing. Label comes from a 1989 purchased shirt.

9. LsMouz

LsMouz Registered Guest

I believe this is mid-late 1990s. I purchased it used from a consignment shop around 2002.

It has very thin shoulder pads built into the lining, but not large enough to be obvious to anyone besides the wearer.

10. DeLaBelle

DeLaBelle Registered Guest

Not sure if this is of interest for the Label Resource because there seems to be many Courrèges labels already but I thought I would submit it just in case since I was able to pinpoint the exact year and line from Courrèges themselves! It's from a dress and I was told it dates from fall-winter 1982, part of the Couture Future ready-to-wear collection (they must of left off the line names from the label in later years?)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
  11. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Trade Member

We currently have this Lilli Ann label listed and credited to 1940s. However, I have a 1950s jacket using the same label and also several members have the same label on their mid-50s Lilli Anns. So can we expand the dates this label was used?

And here's my label and 1950s Lilli Ann.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
  12. Circa Vintage

Circa Vintage Trade Member

Maggy Rouff label from a 1930s velvet opera coat. The coat has been dyed so may not have been this colour originally.

It's not the best photo - if I'm successful in acquiring the garment I will arrange for a better one.

13. cmpollack

cmpollack Trade Member

Bergdorf Goodman custom salon label, from a 1966 Balenciaga copy:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  14. thespectrum

thespectrum Administrator Staff Member

15. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer Trade Member

Valentino Couture--couture pant suit--80s or 90s

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  16. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer Trade Member

Courreges couture IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0149.JPG dress-

17. acceber

acceber Registered Guest

This label is from a dress I purchased from an antique shop a few days ago. I believe the dress is from the 50s. I added the red scarf around the waist. I have not been able to find any info on this label.

Attached Files:

18. Dahlila

Dahlila Registered Guest

Indian Head Mills Inc. : since it has such a long history I thought you might like it under fabrics. I'm going to date this in the late 60s to early 70s. It's a printed fabric, cotton. Bold & colorful. A rather mod Asian design of Mums, rivers, & clouds. 100_3110.jpg 100_3108.jpg

19. Lotus

Lotus Registered Guest

Not sure of the date of this dress. It's a Lanz Original. There is a label that resembles it listed here, however, the label I have Does Not have the registered mark after the cursive 'z' and also Does Not have 'Dry Clean Only' printed on the label.
    It is a sleeveless dress w/a pleated skirt starting from the hip downwards. The background color is red. There are white florals w/blue centers decorating the garment throughout with accents of blue on both upper and lower portions. The top portion has a beautiful red, white and blue floral design down the center; stemming from the neckline to the beginning of the skirt. The bottom hem is blue with small white polka-dots and a red floral design.

This piece was discovered from my great Aunt's closet.
    148842643636939737876.jpg
    View attachment 70681

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  20. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix Trade Member

Here is a Neiman Marcus label that we do not yet have. From an early to mid 1930s lamb fur hat. Great Art Deco graphics on this label.