1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tall woman seeks bright Op Art floor length maxi

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Dee4Fashion, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Dee4Fashion

Dee4Fashion Registered Guest

Update July 5, 2015:

Thank you for your help, I was able to find the dress.

xoxo

Hi,

For my personal use, I am seeking a long (60" or longer) Op Art jersey maxi. My preferences are that it have a scoop or deep-v neckline, long sleeves, be body conscious, and have bright colors.

I wear a size 6 or 8 US and am a tall woman who wears heels. I love the bright mod prints (especially in yellow) of Pucci, Leonard of Paris, Mr. Dino, etc. Think Cher of the 60s era, and that's me.

I can pay you via PayPal.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

I'm working on this dress at the moment so apologies for the poor photo but this dress would be 60" from the top of the shoulder with the original hem let down. It is polyester jersey, has large bell sleeves, faux wrap front bodice with V neck, a tie back belt that makes it quite fitted and a long rear zip.
    When I've finished with it I can model it for you, I am 5'9" and a UK 8/10 which I believe is a US 6/8
    DSCF9458.JPG

3. Dee4Fashion

Thank you for your kind replies and for taking the time to post photos and details of these lovely gowns! It makes me realize that I should have posted photos of what I am seeking. Please forgive me, I'm new to this forum. I am seeking a body-conscious gown in a stretch jersey with a Pucci or Pucci-esque print, preferably with long sleeves, such as this example. I am hoping that I can find a gown like this from one of the members of this Forum. Thank you for your time.
    Pucci.jpg

vaseline_deon likes this.
  4. Yogesh

Yogesh Registered Guest

Nice dress..

5. Liz Turner

Liz Turner Registered Guest

Did you find anything or are you still looking?

6. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Hi Liz, just a note that some of these threads are quite old - this was originally posted a year ago.

7. Liz Turner

Liz Turner Registered Guest

oh - oops - thanks for pointing that out Melanie! Will look more carefully.

8. Dee4Fashion

I found the dress I was seeking, thank you everyone for your help!