1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAVANI label Womens wool suit

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Mickus, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Mickus

Mickus Registered Guest

I found a womans wool skirt suit I would like to put on ebay. The label says Tavani it is wool and lined jacket and skirt with acetate. The CA number is 02427 it comes back as being registered to Myrna Fashions Inc in Monteral Canada as of 1997. I really thought this was an older piece. I really want to know more about it because it is so well made. The tailoring and fit are so nice. My pictures do not do it justice but I will post anyway. Only Tavani wool connection I found was an Italian woolen mill Tavani in 1880s. Size 12 wish I could wear it. Any thoughts or info appreciated. Banded flat shawl collar, fitted sleeves with 2 non functioning buttons, V neckline 1 button single breasted, 2 welted pockets. Skirt A line, 7" back zipper 1 button, 10" slit in back.

Attached Files:

2. cotmyey

cotmyey VFG Member

3. Mickus

Mickus Registered Guest

4. Mickus

Mickus Registered Guest

Thanks I am still searching. I am hoping someone has heard of this brand.

5. No help on the brand but your suit looks late '80s to early '90s to me. I assume the last image is of another garment as it's a different style.

6. Mickus

Mickus Registered Guest

The last photo is actually jacket and skirt together. I had them paired with a Rhonda Lee blouse. I don't know if this was worn together by previous owner but this all came from same place and works together.