1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The spoils of the hunt!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Djcmac1, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

image.jpg This is a photo of my treasures I acquired today. Now I'm just sitting back and enjoying them. Included are a Gloria Swanson jacket, Salvatore feragammo shoes, a Callanan cloche , an Henry enrich model home pink shoe case. 2 Pyrex bowls a baronet gold clutch and a art deco photo frame and photo and a Hickok Suit brush.

2. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

Ohh I also acquired for my scientist niece a 1950's reference book on chemistry and physics .

3. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

image.jpg A better picture

4. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

I like the mesh oxfords very much! and I looked at a brush like that today and wondered was it was for, it was quite substantial and had nice layered woods on the back.

Djcmac1 likes this.
  5. Djcmac1

Djcmac1 Registered Guest

The brush is nice with a gold emblem and covered in leather . It's use is to keep your suit or hat lint dust and dirt free. I wasn't going to get it at first but it was so interesting looking.