The Vintage Fashion Guild Bookshops! Your recommended reading list.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Information Center - Welcome to the Forums' started by Leonardo da Vintage, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Leonardo da Vintage

Leonardo da Vintage Administrator Staff Member

Aw next time, you'll know where to look!

By the way, links to the shops are also in the member directory, which you can find from the VFG home page. The bookshops are under the 'VFG Fundraising shops'.

Or you can just bookmark them!

2. Leonardo da Vintage

Yes, that's another good section of the shop, Amber. I went through lots of threads about cleaning, and added all the recommended products to the shop!

3. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts Trade Member

Ruth,
    Thank you so much for all tghe hard work. It's wonderful!

4. Circa Vintage

Circa Vintage Trade Member

I love this book list, and it's given me a number of worthy additions to my bulging bookshelves.

My latest title is available on Amazon too, Ruth, could you please add it to the list? You can see it here. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    TangerineBoutique likes this.
  5. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix Trade Member

FANTASTIC! I just made a purchase!

Nicole, I am happy to see your book is on Amazon. I will check the shipping and put that on my wish list!

Circa Vintage likes this.
  6. Circa Vintage

Barbara, I have to say that the Amazon price is quite good (it retails for $45 AUD) and has free shipping too (Shipping from Australia can be quite costly) so if you'd like a copy, it's a good buy.

7. amandainvermont

amandainvermont Trade Member

Wow - I'm in trouble now. GREAT job, thanks so much for putting it all in one place.

8. Leonardo da Vintage

Sorry for delay Nicole - it's awhile since I've done this and I had to remind myself.

Your book is now available in our bookshop in the US: here and in the UK: here

It's under your own section, plus in selected VFG member books, and New Additions

Circa Vintage likes this.
  9. Circa Vintage

Thanks Ruth x