1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Hey guys! :)

Bonnie and I have launched the official VFG Blog! :)

It's up and running and active now so come check out the new VFG Blog and be sure to bookmark it, because it'll be updated at least a few times a week.

What will the VFG Blog feature?

The VFG Blog is going to be a semi-daily little peek into the VFG website, its members and the ton of information that is featured and shared here everyday. Things such as:

- Re-posts of handy/fun info that gets posted here on the forums
    - Excerpts from articles here on the site
    - Workshop announcements and other site news
    - Vintage shows/exhibits/articles of interest from all over the web/world.
    - Seller spotlights and/or interviews
    - Weekly Q & A

And much more!

Please note, any information we use will always be credited to its author with a link to any of their sites (website, blog, eBay store or listings, Mall shop or all of the above).

We'd like to make a call for any questions you can think of that may make a good post on the blog. Eventually, we hope that readership will grow and we'll garner questions from our readers - but for now we'd like a few from you guys that we could have answered here on the board. I'm going to take a look at previous posts here and see if I can find some as well. If you have any suggestions on posts that will work - just U2U me or Bonnie.

Also, if anyone has a blog of their own, we'd be happy to do a link exchange. If it's Vintage related it will go in the "Vintage Blogs" link section, if it is not related to vintage it will go in the plain "Blog Links" section. The more links exchanged, the more we get seen!

If you have any questions, post them here or email us at [email protected]

2. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

:hiya:

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

nice work justine and bonnie - that's cool!

4. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

New blog post today & a fun trivia question from Fuzzylizzie. :)

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

6. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

Looks great you guys! Iposted my first comment. I know I haven't been around lately. I have been planning my wedding. Have neglected my site, at the worst moment too. I was mentioned in Italian Glamour!!!

Sandra

7. debutanteclothing

P.S.

I would love to post a blog.

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Hiya Sandra!

Really? I want to see!!!

Do you have a copy or do they have a website (Italian Glamor)

9. debutanteclothing

Hiya Chris!
    I dont have a copy yet. I will be sure to psot a scan of it when it arrives.
    sandra

10. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

The blog is looking great, Justine and Bonnie. Thank you for all your hard work!

11. elsewhere

elsewhere Guest

That really looks great, you two!

Thanks for all your hard work ;)

12. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Hey guys, I had the comments shut off for moderation so they were not posting, but I've shut that off so any comments you posted are now there.

Also, if anyone starts a blog or has one, please drop me a u2u and we can trade links!

13. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Great work you guys - I love the blog setup. What a great idea.

Sandra - Italian Vogue!!!?!?! Wow!

Deb

14. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Some new posts and features on the VFG blog this week ~ be sure to check them out. :)

And Sandra - any scan of that Italian Glamour mention yet? So exciting!!

15. Hattysattic

Looking good Justine! :)

16. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

:) I am waiting for the magazine too

17. Hattysattic

Just checking out Linda's Shaheen on the blog. Oh, how I love that dress....

18. borntoolatevintage

borntoolatevintage Registered Guest

Would it be possible to add my blog to the list on the VFG blog? I would certainly return the favor and list the VFG blog on my blogs I read each day.

My blog is: http://alwaysplayingdressup.blogspot.com/

Please let me know.

Marge/aka Viviene

19. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

gosh, i'm so impressed w/everyone's super-talents here!! :clapping: i don't know how you all find the time to do all that you do! :headbang: amazing!

and thank you for the inspiration, GOOD JOB JUSTINE & BONNIE!! and everyone!!:wub: