1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VFG & FuzzyLizzie named Best Vintage blogs..

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by debutanteclothing, Jan 4, 2009.

1. debutanteclothing

debutanteclothing VFG Board Member

for fashion and design majors:

Vintage & Thrift Store Finds

Prepare to be amazed by these bloggers when you find out what they can do with vintage, thrift, or bargain buys.

68. Vintage Fashion Guild: Get a good look at awesome vintage fashion finds from this blog.
    69. Righteous (re)Style: Check out this blog to find recycled and repurposed fashion and design.
    70. The Happy Hippie: Have fun with this hippie blog’s retro style.
    71. Lizzie’s Vintage Travel Journal: Lizzie offers up some truly awesome vintage finds on this journal.
    72. I Spy, Thrift Eye: This blogger writes all about thrift store finds that emulate celebrity fashion.
    73. The Thrifty Fashionista: Check out this blogger’s incredible bargain buys.
    74. Style Bytes: On this blog, you’ll find vintage steals modeled by the blogger herself.
    75. The Vintage Society: Visit this blog to learn how to carry off a vintage outfit with style.
    76. The Budget Fashionista: Check out this blog that will help you save money and be fashionable at the same time.
    77. DC Goodwill Fashion Blog: This blog gives readers great ideas for turning Goodwill finds into fashion.
    78. Zuburbia: Learn how to stay stylish and within budget from this blog.
    79. The Art of the Steal: Check out Amanda Failing’s blog for ingenious ways to save money on fashion.

Check out the rest of the list here:

http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2008/100-best-blogs-for-fashion-and-design-majors/

2. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Congrats guys!!! I wish I was more consistent with mine. I need to start working at coming up with more content for ours, too!

Ang

3. hatfeathers

hatfeathers VFG Member

4. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

:cheer: to Lizzie. And Ang - Think of all the contributions you make to the VFG blog - good work to all who pitch in. I read so many of your blogs and am surprised more members weren't so honored. You are alll on MY top ten list.

5. joules

joules VFG Member

6. Lizzie's IS very cool! Congrats! :USETHUMBUP:

7. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Well, that's a nice surprise!

Thanks for all the kind words...they mean a lot to me.:wub:

8. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

To Lizzie & the VFG, in celebration of their rockin' blogs:

:drinkingtoast:

9. atticville

atticville Alumni

Fabu :USETHUMBUP:!! Makes me proud of all Yall's work!

10. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

seriously, Lizzie, you have one fine blog! congrats to you!!

11. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Congrats!!!!!

12. APrizeEveryTime

APrizeEveryTime VFG Special Friend

Woo hoo! What everybody else said.

13. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

Lizzie's blog is awesome & I love the way it looks as well as the way it reads.

Congrats to all on that list :clapping:

14. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hollis

15. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

Congrats, Lizzie, and thank you so much, Ang and everyone who helps on the VFG Blog for a job well done.:clapping::singing:

16. Congratulations!!!

17. :excited:

That is terrific news!!!! A job well done by Lizzie and the VFG Blog Team!!!!!

18. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

YAY! Well deserved indeed!

19. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

:headbang:

20. VintageWhistles

VintageWhistles VFG Member

Well done :party: