1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what say you this Fendi??

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by BagDiva, Aug 6, 2005.

1. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

well this bag was in the most filthly state inside....never been cleaned out..l had to scrub to get the filth out....the water was black!! but it all came out in the wash...its very heavy, substantial l'd say...the fastening is brass and steel, again heavy, the canvas feels as if it is woven with steel too!!.leather to base, trim etc... obviously an early 90s piece by design...anyone seen any, is it kosher...??/ l think probably by touch and gut...otherwise who knows..who cares...?? I think l may keep it!!! l just dont like logos...
    Oh and on the clasp is engraved "isanti" wot is this???

any thoughts???
    sara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

fendi are one of the most knock-offed bags around. I would have to see inside to be sure. I would guess it is a knock off. Butit is hard to tell from pictures.

-Chris

3. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

I would say it cleaned up well, but as to if it is authentic or not - don't have a clue!

Sue

4. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

its from a friends mother who bought it in late 80s...so its a vintage knockoff!!LOL
    sara:wacko:

5. Fendi-bag-lady has alot of good info on spotting a fake Fendi.

Here's another link provided by some posters on the VC board that has alot of helpful info.

Good luck!

6. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

wow..thanks for all that, it certainly is interesting..boy how complicated....the fakes look more bling and in your face...l think

sara