1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Tilly wearing to the New England Shake Up?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by TangerineBoutique, Sep 26, 2013.

1. TangerineBoutique

TangerineBoutique VFG Member

Tomorrow I head out to the New England Shake Up event at the Host Hotel in Sturbridge Ma. It's a three day Rockabilly event with non stop live music and dancing , vintage pool party, vintage car show and lots more. There will be a small market at the show and I was invited to be one of the vintage clothing dealers. I'm wicked excited!!

As always my booth is not complete without Tilly, my traveling mannequin, dressed for the occasion. This time she is wearing a Patricia Lynn cotton paisley dress with matching bolero and a double strand, pearl necklace.
    Melody

PatriciaLynn.jpg

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Good luck with the show, Melody. Sounds like a fun venue and Tilly looks just right for this event!:USETHUMBUP:

3. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Good luck with the event, Melody!! And Tilly looks fantastic!! :clapping:

Gail

4. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

Tilly is always fashionable! Best of luck at the event and have a great time!

5. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Tilly looks amazing as always Melody! and the event sounds brilliant- wish I could go, hope you do massive sales :)

6. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Oh my gosh that looks like a fun event. I know a lot of those bands - Matt has played with/recorded many of them. Sean Mencher played at our wedding and he is one of the nicest people in the world.

7. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

I'm jealous of Tilly's outfit, and it sounds like Susan is jealous of you attending the event! :hysterical:

Best of luck, Melody!