1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you know born in June? I have something beautiful for her!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by trufaux, Jun 9, 2016.

1. trufaux

trufaux VFG Member

Actually, I have several somethings. Pearl is the birthstone for June, and it's one of the most elegant and versatile. There are so many ways to wear pearls! There are also so many ways to design pearl jewelry... If you're imagining a plain string of white beads, I want to introduce you to one of my favorite French pearl necklaces from the 1950s, worn 4 different ways. It's definitely not plain!

Click through to see how one special piece can get so much wear.

p.s. This one would also be STUNNING on an unconventional bride wearing a strapless gown. Especially paired with deep red heels.

Weekend Brunch.jpg Bluetiful.jpg Femme Fatale.jpg Classic Chic.jpg

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Lovely selections as usual, Barbara! Very appealing... My fave is the green!

3. I was born in December, but will gladly accept pearls on any occasion!! Love them.

4. jazzbug

jazzbug Alumni

Love your style sheets a la Style Mag, Barbara! The pearls mixed with colored stones is so fresh and exciting looking!

I wish I could be a June baby -- LOVE pearls.