1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assistance Dating Kenzo Scarf

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by StitchesandSnags, Aug 5, 2017.

1. StitchesandSnags

StitchesandSnags Registered Guest

Hi everyone. I'm at a loss with this scarf. I found it yesterday at a thrift store and it's made by Kenzo. It strikes me as 70s inspired.The fabric is linen. Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. StitchesandSnags

I think it may be from the 90s.

Attached Files:

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

I'm not able to tell you. It certainly has the Kenzo flowers, and is a beauty! I would easily believe it to be 90s or even newer, but I don't see similar online to verify.

StitchesandSnags likes this.
  4. StitchesandSnags

Thank you very much. It is a gorgeous scarf and I've searched everywhere for information. When I first found this it smelled awful. I've been working on it and the scent has lessened - thank goodness! I think it was stored away in a smelly little box.

5. StitchesandSnags

UPDATE: I decided to take a glance at Kenzos runway fashions in the early 2000s and I found similar patterns in 2006. They're close but no cigar and they're on clothes.