1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Women Hat Label

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by FlowersAndDresses, Sep 9, 2019.

1. FlowersAndDresses

FlowersAndDresses Registered Guest

Hello Everyone-

I am so delighted that I found this forum!! With that being said, I am seeking assistance identifying this label. (See attached) This label is from a hat and I am having difficultly finding information on the company, era etc. I read the previous thread where someone mentioned searching books on Google. I tried that and no luck. I've asked around and no luck as of yet. Can you please assist? Thank you in advance!

Katy

Attached Files:

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Most likely issued when the Little Women film was released in 1933 there was also another version in 1949 as well.
    If we could see the hat that would help us to help you ID the dating.

3. FlowersAndDresses

Thank you for the response. Wow! That is interesting. Sure, see attached photos.

Attached Files:

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Seeing the actual hat, I don't think it has to do with the release of these films. Your hat looks more like the 1960s. Confusing because the label has a much older appearance than the hat.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  5. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

What she said.......I agree.

6. FlowersAndDresses

Thank you everyone! Yes. When I initially saw it, I figured 1960s too. Then I saw the label and was like-huh? LOL.