1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$10 Rummage Sale Find

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Nena Fisher, May 26, 2017.

1. Nena Fisher

Nena Fisher Registered Guest

I got this beautiful dress at a rummage sale for only $10! And it actually fits me! Today I just got tickets in the mail for antiques roadshow. So I was wondering if any of you think it's worth bringing as one of my two items to have appraised?!?!

Thanks for any help and I'm really excited about finding this forum!

And sorry for the low quality. I'll try and have my husband take a photo of me in it this weekend.

Attached Files:

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

Hi there, it's a lovely 1970's dress but I would save your two item spaces for something more special :) Kind regards,

3. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

Sweet dress. It is from the 70's. I think it should look great on you especially with pink hair.

TaraIndia likes this.
  4. Nena Fisher

Ha ha! I'm a ginger. That photo of me is a wig I wore Halloween. I was hipster Ariel (little mermaid).

At first I was thinking it was older but it has a plastic zipper and is surged and I read that means after 60's.

5. Nena Fisher

Thanks for the advice pinkcoke.

Pinkcoke likes this.