1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Levi's type 2 507xx jacket!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by MarytheRed, Jun 25, 2017.

1. MarytheRed

MarytheRed Registered Guest

Found this at a thrift store yesterday and after doing a lot of research I'm almost ready to believe this is authentic. I know there are a lot of fakes out there but this jacket has all the markers of an authentic Levi's type 2 - big E, selvage, bar tack under the pocket folds, rivets in the cuff vents, and the number 17 is stamped on the backs of the buttons. I know you can't authenticate here but I was wondering if someone who knows more about these could give me any more info? Does anything stand out as potentially counterfeit?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. stainedglass

stainedglass Registered Guest

wow!! I'm not an expert on these so I don't really have any info to give, but this is an amazing thrift store find!

3. MarytheRed

MarytheRed Registered Guest

I know, right! You can imagine how giddy I got the moment I saw that big e!

4. Per forum rules, we don't authenticate items but there may be a member that can point you in the direction of some helpful websites.
    It sounds like you're doing some great research for yourself. Good luck, I hope it turns out to be $$$ news!