1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marzilli Vintage Reducing Inventory Via Ebay Auctions!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Marzilli_Vintage, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Marzilli_Vintage

Marzilli_Vintage VFG Member

We will be selling our entire inventory of pre-1960 clothing and accessories via weekly ebay auctions starting yesterday! We've spent the past 10-15 years amassing a collection of 1960's through 1980's vintage to move our shop in a new direction (coming to Ruby Lane soon!), and are selling our current Ruby Lane inventory at auction, each item with a $25 opening bid and no reserves (or games!). We're beginning with the 1950's, which offerings will include examples from Ceil Chapman, Hattie Carnegie, Helena Barbieri, Lily Dache, Jack McConnell and etc., and proceeding backward until finishing with Victorian/Regency items. Each week we will post a link to our new auctions in this thread. Here's this week's:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/lmarzil1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

ooooh, we've bid on some of your treasures just now... your jewelry is doing very well for having just started them!! looking forward to shopping with you!!!

Marzilli_Vintage likes this.
  3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Beautiful items, Lynne. Good luck with all the auctions!

Marzilli_Vintage likes this.
  4. Marzilli_Vintage

Thanks Mary and MJ.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  5. Marzilli_Vintage

6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Beautiful items (of course!)...I've shared this on Facebook.

7. Marzilli_Vintage

Thanks very much, Maggie, for the kind words and sharing.

8. Marzilli_Vintage

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  9. Marzilli_Vintage

10. Marzilli_Vintage

11. I am terrified to even go look. I could easily put myself in the poorhouse. As you know, I often say "Marzilli" in place of "unsurpassed" and "holycow."