1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted ** Fazzi Dresses ** Howard Norm or Robert Link

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Vincent Fazzi, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Vincent Fazzi

Vincent Fazzi Registered Guest

Thanks for reading, My grandmother designed these dresses in the 1950's and 1960's. I've been collecting her designs for around 8 years and I've found so many lovely dresses. Grandma is turning 90 this year and has a rack of her life's work, but I know there are more out there. If you come across any dresses labeled "A Howard Norm Original by Fazzi- California" 0r "Robert Link By Fazzi California," Please contact me ! [email protected]
    Thanks !
    Vince Fazzi Jr. - Los Angeles CA

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. Best of luck, Vincent.

Would love to see some if her designs. If you can post some of her pieces on our Show and Tell thread, I’m sure it will be a treat for us all.

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  3. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

4. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Oh what a lovely grandson you are!

And how fantastic to have a vintage fashion designer in the family, I will certainly keep my eye out for any items by her label.

I too am very curious to see her designs!

Gem

5. Anne Hall Fry

Anne Hall Fry Registered Guest

6. Anne Hall Fry

Anne Hall Fry Registered Guest

I have one. It’s beautiful if you are still interested.

7. Vincent Fazzi

Vincent Fazzi Registered Guest

Hi ! Yes I’m always interested. Thanks for contacting me. I’ve collected quite a few so I do come across duplicates. Could you possibly send me a quick picture ? [email protected]
    Thanks again !
    Vince Fazzi

8. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

oh how I LOVE family reunions of the vintage nature!!

196t's likes this.
  9. TammyG

TammyG Registered Guest

I have a Fazzi