1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Grandmothers Emilio PUCCI Dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by BananasDesign, May 18, 2019.

1. BananasDesign

BananasDesign Registered Guest

This was my grandmother Mimi's Emilio Pucci dress. She had a huge collection of designer dresses and I just recently found out my aunt dumped them all off in an attempt to de-clutter. I could absolutely cry every time I think about it.

ANYWAY, somehow I managed to hold on to this dress since I was a little girl. It's in amazing condition, just a tad wrinkly.

I am at a point where I could really use some extra money...wondering if anyone could tell me a ballpark value on this specific dress. I have googled for hours and have found very similiar prints, but not in this style or with this label.

I really would love some help. Thank you all in advance! :)

IMG_3661.jpg IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3688.jpg IMG_3699.JPG IMG_3702.JPG

2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I will NEVER get over being startled by post titles such as yours. My grandmother was born in the late 1890’s and to read that your grandmother wore Pucci dresses, which were popular when I was a teenager, always leaves me a little breathless. :O

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  3. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

It's a fantastic dress.

As stated in the forum rules, we can't offer valuations or pricing advice here.

If you've hit a blank online, you could try contacting an auction house that handles vintage fashion.