1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO – In search of / WANTED – Vanity Fair Floral Panties

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Ann Merden, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Ann Merden

Ann Merden Registered Guest

Hello everyone! I’ve been searching for over two years for a very specific style of vintage panties from Vanity Fair. The panties are a pink brief with clusters of flowers (roses I think) in pink, white, and light purple. I believe (although not 100% positive) they were in the classic Perfectly Yours style (15-712 or 15-812). If anyone out there has a pair of these (in any size or condition!), I would love to hear from you. I am willing to pay a high premium price to get the exact style.

Here is a picture of what these look like: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/574349758721083885/
    [​IMG]

I’m desperately hoping that someone comes across this and has a lead for me on how I can find them. Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  2. Ann Merden

Here is a picture of this, as requested.... Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

3. moisie20

moisie20 Registered Guest

Hello, I have exactly this style in a size 7. They are in very good used condition. It would however mean sending from Germany where we are living now.

4. Ann Merden

Can you share a couple pictures of what you have? Thanks so much.

5. moisie20

Yes
    . I will do so as soon as I can.

6. moisie20

Anne, Sorry for the ldelay in replying. Here are photos of the item:

Attached Files:

7. moisie20

...one more IMG_20220214_121631.jpg

8. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

@moisie20 could you take this discussion to private messaging?

You can message each other by clicking on the person's profile, and clicking, Start A Conversation.

We only allow VFG Members to advertise items for sale - our forum rules do not allow registered guests to post items for sale, even in response to a specific request like this.

While I'm glad you have what @Ann Merden wants, please have any discussion about a sale privately. I will need to remove your posts, but I'll give you both some time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Midge and The Vintage Merchant like this.