1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preppy goth fashion suggestions needed

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Cavores, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Cavores

Cavores Registered Guest

Hello ppl

I'm planing to renew my wardrope

For work i usually wear casual staff like jeans and t-shirts. I love black clothing but i have to wear some colours otherwise colleagues always comment on it ans ask silly questions like who died etc

well my plan is to buy some pieces in order to wear them everywhere except work, clothes in the style of a preppy goth girl

i prefer black like i said, i would like my clothes to be modern and classy but with a goth twist

i'm in my 30's and i like to keep it simple but i don't want to be dressed like everyone around me and on the other hand i don't have a fortune to spend on clothing

hope you got the impression of what i'm looking for

your fashion advices would be highly appreciated!

plzzzz post sites, clothing, jewllery, shoes, bags whatever you want as long as it's all about preppy goth style

thank you

2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Your post was a great reminder for me to think about the many different ways vintage lovers might describe what they are looking for. I tend to think about eras, and tried & true terms like Hippie, Glam, Pinup. I'm pleased to know that someone might search for vintage fashion using the term Preppy Goth. I just did a bit of looking around to educate myself - similar to Madewell Goth? Or different?