1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$10,000 Vintage 1940s Wrangler PRE LEVIS Lawsuit Jeans?!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Platinumphoto, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Platinumphoto

Platinumphoto Registered Guest

2. Platinumphoto

I don't know why the link isn't working but you can copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar and it will go directly to it. 220120054605 is the item number.
    Thanks!

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Well I wish I did know more, as that looks to be an interesting auction! There are some denim experts about so hopefully someone will be able to give you more information :)

4. Platinumphoto

Thanks! I hope they sell for a bunch.
    Allen

5. those are yours, right?

6. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I don't know anything specific about Wrangler jeans either but I am sure yours are very interesting. :USETHUMBUP:

I know you state in your auction that your pictures are huge...those of us on dial-up will probably "time-out" before loading all of them....I have had the page loading for over 5 minutes and I still cannot see the jeans. Your small photos on the bottom of the page loaded very quickly. You may want to resize the photos just a bit.

Just checked.....I got a few of the pics but the others did, indeed, time out......

Gail

7. Platinumphoto

Yes! These are in fact the jeans I'm selling.
    Allen

8. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

All I know is that the denim collectors will find the good jeans, and I know that the blue bell is desirable in wrangler's.

Good Luck!

9. Platinumphoto

Thanks for all of your kind responses! I did a google search on these jeans and Zip. Nothing out there on these button fly, gullwing stitch, vintage wranglers. Nothing! All of the Wranglers I see have the zippers and the "W" stitch on the pocket. I've sold a lot of 40's-50's Levis Big E XX Redline jeans, jackets, vintage ties (highest one so far was a 1940's World Cup Soccer tie from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil---$163). 3 Pair of the Levis sold for $6,000. New from the 1940s with the original tags attached. Yep. It was a good week! :clapping: Keep it bookmarked! Might be something.