1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1910 Clarke & Sons Coat

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Carnivàle, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Carnivàle

Carnivàle Registered Guest

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could use their wizardry to find out more about Clarke & Sons Glasgow as I'm drawing a complete blank on my internet searching. I also thought you'd maybe like to see this coat and waistcoat which are just in such lovely condition!
    It would be lovely to find out more about the company of possible, but equally I just want to share my joy about this!

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Beautiful coat - unfortunately men's wear is not my forte... so I'll leave that to those more knowledgable. But may I ask - is your shop in Edinburgh? If so I was there a few weeks ago... and loved it!

3. Carnivàle

Hi Karin,

Yes it is! Wow really?! Was I in that day? I'm the one with the pink hair. Thanks so much for dropping by, if it was me that was on, give me a description of you so I can remember! What a small world!

4. Carnivàle

Ah I've just stalked your Instagram linked here and I totally remember you! That brooch is such a pretty thing too.

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member