1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1940's Motorcycle Jackets Help Stiglitz Military?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by modmax, Apr 2, 2018.

1. modmax

modmax Registered Guest

Hi I posted a horsehide jacket on ebay and posted another 2 pics of a different Jacket I obtained at the same time. One guy has offered $1000 for both 5 minutes after I posted it. I looked him up he is a seller of old motorcycle jackets which makes me think they might be better. The one everyone wants is the one that is zipped up in the pics which has no label. Any help appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Oh wow - those are great! I'd just let them ride, even though that's a very tempting offer.

And I agree with Linda - they look like they're from the 40s. And I covet the Rin Tanaka books she mentions. I only have the one about motorcycle helmets.

3. modmax

modmax Registered Guest

wow thanks for the help I had others interested and told them about the offer I had and both said that was fair so I cashed them out. Man those guys in the 40's were small and they were tough , they had steel coolers and luggage that was heavy with no wheels.